Business Programs in New Zealand accepting GMAT Score
Looking to get a business degree from a business school based out of New Zealand? You may require to submit GMAT Score Report with admission application. Its standardized test administered worldwide. Whether, you are a New Zealander or someone a different country GMAT is available near you. Here given a list of business programmes in New Zealand accepting GMAT Score
- Auckland University of Technology, Faculty of Business
- Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Massey University, Institute for Executive Development
- University of Auckland, Business School
- University of Canterbury, College of Business & Economics
- University of Canterbury, College of Engineering
- University of Otago, Otago Business School
- Victoria University of Wellington, Graduate School of Business and Government Management
GMAT Score works as a standard measure of, whether you would be able to complete a business degree and what you learnt throughout the academic career. GMAT Score is a signal of B-School success and admission officer rely on it.
However, some business programmes may still ask you to appear for Admission Test / Interview. International students may be asked to show IELTS
Score as a proof of language proficiency or any other test. Please check before you plan B-School Admission Requirements.